7.06.2012

illustration friday...

...my fellow creatives, have you ever visited this site?


         Friday

I used to do Illustration Friday submissions all the time, and it was a great practice!  I'm going to start participating again, and I hope you'll join me.  The more we create, the better we create.  You don't even HAVE to submit your work, or show anyone, ever...but making the practice of art a regular habit cannot be a bad thing. 

Every Friday they give us a word, we create something in response to that word.  Sometimes a prompt helps break that barrier between us and the blank page/canvas.   Let's do it!

In other news, I received my SKETCHBOOK PROJECT 2013 book!  I have a few ideas brewing & can't wait to get started...have you signed up yet?  

Let's fill this weekend with art, shall we?

No comments: