5.21.2011

break on through to the other side...

so, it is just me, or was that the worst. rapture. EVER? ;)


ok, i never did believe any of that hoo-ha about today being the end of the world, but it did make for some excellent material for my jokes & banter on fb and twitter this week. not to mention hilarious conversations with a few people who take themselves waaaaaay too seriously...but that's beside the point.

the point is...i've got an apocalyptic playlist to share! because you know me, and an event like the end of the world just wouldn't be a party without good music...and some silly music because you've got to have humor in times like these. 

enjoy. i'm glad we're all still here. (well, i'm glad most of us are still here...i did secretly make a list of douchebags i was hoping would disappear...but no matter.) the crisis is over. time to sing & dance. 

"thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness."  - psalm 30:11
 
shall we get this playlist rolling with a suggestion from my dad?  he wants this first song to be played at his memorial service one day.  (did i mention i have the coolest dad in the world?  no?  well, now you know.)

so throw off those sackcloths, gird yourselves with gladness, and shake what your mama gave you...looks like we're going to be around for awhile yet...



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: