7.26.2010

the golden city of a hundred spires...

the passport has arrived, the flights booked, and so - the official countdown begins here and now. our eastern european adventure begins 9.2.2010

los angeles to london to prague...then on to krakow and ending in budapest. 2.5 weeks of foreign travel bliss. i'm just a little excited.

so, i'm going to be featuring some videos, book reviews, etc about the places we'll be visiting over the next few weeks, just for fun, as i do my own reading & exploration before we go.

here's good ol' rick steves to tell us a little more about the city of Prague...



looks like a pretty interesting place!

2 comments:

Sara Carns said...

Hi Heidi, I must confess I found you through twitter... *smile* I promise I'm not a stalker... just your fellow lover of Shelley DuVall's FaerieTale theater. I just wanted to say how ridiculously jealous I am of you for going to Prague. My family is from there and it's always been a dream of mine to go. Have fun drinking the best beer in the world and seeing the astronomical clock! Make sure you go and see a little opera, too! Oh, and Alphonse Mucha (Father of Art Nouveau) was also from Prague and I believe they're doing a few exhibitions in Prague currently with some of his work. I could also go off for an hour on how different parts of Prague inspired the author of the "Wizard of Oz" but I'll spare you... for now.

Pembelajaran Sikap said...

Nice post. Love to read it.