10.19.2008

Goin' Back to Cali...

...isn't that a song?

We are back, actually. Riverside hasn't gotten any chillier while we were away, but maybe we can coax some of that crisp autumn weather to come and visit us here in SoCal soon. We had a great time in Colorado, I miss those rocky mountains so much, and it is always a joy to visit with my family and friends. One week is just not enough time, though...so to all whom we were unable to visit, our apologies! Thanks to mom, and to dad & Teresa for being very gracious, generous hosts while we were in town. We love you and miss you already.

I visited Archiver's for the 1st time while I was in CO, along with Hobby Lobby, neither of which are in CA. Needless to say I came back with some serious goodness. Even talked mom into getting crafty and we made some cute candle holders while I was there, photos to come. In the meantime, here's a holiday card I made recently. (enjoy Danielle! can't wait to get together and craft it up soon, my friend!)
So...any recommendations for getting back in the working spirit? Tomorrow it's back to the e-mails, the crises, boss ladies buggin', piles of paperwork, quality improvement, mission statements, and office politics. Boo! It's a good thing I get to visit some wonderful kids in the process! :)

Here's a little clippy in honor of getting back to the grind:


Have a great week everybody.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hellooooo that movie kixa$s! u rock and we missed your art while you were away love.

{raisingAlexis} said...

I never thought I'd miss the cubucle life, but I need a job !!!

love that movie!