9.08.2008

I've Been Blog Tagged...

A first for Heidiology! This is basically a game of "tag" to answer the following questions, then I get to "tag" some of the blogs I read! So, here are my answers:

Ten years ago:
I had been married for 3 years and was working full-time as a child therapist at Loma Linda Children's Hospital (I sure miss that job and those colleagues!!!) I lived in the same apartment that I do now, with the same lovely husband that I do now. I am not sure I was as happy then as I am now, but I think it was close. :)

Five things on today's to-do list:
  1. reschedule to take pediatric cpr
  2. laundry
  3. olympic challenges at tallyscrapper
  4. pay bills
  5. send thank you's for birthday gifts
A snack I enjoy:
cinnamon bears...pistachio nuts...grapes...hummus & nan bread

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
  • pay off student loans & debt
  • do part-time work assisting teen foster youth with emancipation skills
  • quit working for somebody else
  • start a foundation for foster youth
  • travel as much as possible with Kirk
Places I have lived:
  • Arvada, CO
  • Riverside, CA
Real exciting life, huh...

5 people I am tagging:

1. Danielle
2. Simon
3. Kirk
4. Kristina
5. Kris

No comments: