7.21.2008

Della and the Dealer ATC's

I posted earlier this summer about ATC's - and that my father is really hooked on these little pieces of art. This week, I got a package PaCkED with fun ones, including a series of 8 that he did according to the lyrics of an old song that has nostalgic value to our family...i.e. singing it loudly on road trips when I was little. :) I decided, for full effect and all, to make a little movie out of the ATC's with the song itself. Yep, so let's all give a hand to my DAD and good ol' Hoyt Axton!

Scroll down and turn off my other playlist if it's still going before pushing play or you'll be in for a very strange remix of this song...lol.

Enjoy!
(I apologize in advance for any low-video quality/sound issues....I'm new to this stuff)

15 comments:

Lisa Harman said...

OMG I love it.. I wish I had a Dad like that.. awesome clip you got there.

Anonymous said...

Holy Rockin ATCness... that is awesome! Your Dad... yeah, he rocks, now I know where you get your creativity from! LOVe it!

Susan said...

What great ART..What a great tribute to your dad...This is wonderful!

Nikki said...

Wow, that was awesome! Great job with the video and your dad did a fantastic job on those ATC's!

Kristina said...

Just wondering if maybe your dad with like another daughter?? I mean...I've already got a dad and he's cool and stuff....BUT he doesn't make ATCs!!! Love the video!

Anonymous said...

Good stuff. I lovr Hoyt's music and i am glad to see other people still listen too.
Mike

Minda said...

genius, just genius! I can't wait for my honey to wake up so I can show this to him! I think there will be some Frank Zappa songs immortalized in ATC's soon!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE AND THE MUSIC TOO!

Jan said...

Absolutely awesome!!!! I've heard that song before, too!! What a great dad you have!!!!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Love it!! lol Look at your blog!! I don't think I knew you had one!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

LOVE the cards your dad made and how you laid them out in the slide to the music.. so cool!!

Unknown said...

oh WOW is this cool! i think i've heard that song before, lol. your dad rocks, like you!

ChristyR said...

totally awesome! love it!

mama_in_pajamas said...

I remember that song! You & your dad did a fabulous job! I had tears in my eyes, just thinking about the 2 of you sharing ART together! How totally wonderful!

Anonymous said...

holy atc's batman! this is terrific!! love those atc's and i don't really remember that song but i've heard of hoyt axton