6.05.2012

To the Sea

Not sure how many of you have heard of The Roadside Graves, but I love them...folksy, pure, just love their honest, sublime music.  Below is a nifty little gadget that will play a whole album of theirs...and honestly I can't think of anything cooler than that right now.

Thinking of doing some ATC's or journal pages using these songs as journal prompts...right now, track #7 is speaking to me.  It's melancholy and touching...and they say it's about giving up...but it makes me want to go on.  :)

"oh the world is too big for me...the world is too big" 

                              "i hope you find some relief...if you're tired, 
                              and you're lonely...
                          i hope you know where to find me"

       "look to the sea..."

No comments: