like what, you ask?
- with this playlist which is making my brain-numbing quality control audit at work a tiny bit pleasurable:
- with the almost unbearably hot cup of strong coffee (or 3) i had this morning
- with a tiny little piece of artwork on my desk at work made by my father. love him!
- with the suntan-oil-scented hand lotion given to me by a sweet friend that is making my hum-drum office smell like the beach
- with modern technology. i can do almost everything on this tiny little smartphone that i used to carry around my laptop for. and paperless files?!? hello! love them.
- with the amazing mid-70's warmth outside and the bright sun in a cloudless sky & little work-breaks to enjoy it
- with THIS necklace.
- playing this with my husband when we need a break from reality.
- and with this bi-partisan good humor:
i guess sometimes it's the little things after all. hope you find a million little things to capture your own heart this week.