- Kirk is playing the guitar right now while I check e-mail and blog. It's nice.
- I was at Walden's San Diego office yesterday and today for a training about our upcoming adoptions program.
- I have something on my nose that I am convinced might could maybe possibly be a basal cell carcinoma. (The internet can be dangerous for us symptom-checkers.)
- Yes, I am going to call a doctor tomorrow.
- I haven't been to the doctor for a regular exam in....many, many, many moons.
- Yes, I know that is very bad.
- Kirk and I just had Jamocha shakes from Arby's.
- Yes, I know that is also very bad.
- I feel perfectly fine otherwise.
- I am working on several "swap" projects with my fellow tallygals. (halloween cards, holiday "inchies," some scrapbook pages, and holiday cookie recipe ATC's)
- Tomorrow is a day full of home visits to children in foster care.
- I am planning a road-trip to Colorado to see family and friends in October. Yay!
- We helped my brother move into his very first home this week. I think that means he is more of grown-up than me, even though I'm officially just slightly older.
- I am planning to attend some local activist events, maybe we can help get Obama elected...Even though he isn't far enough left for my liking.
- This Saturday my friend Danielle and I are having a girls' afternoon to celebrate our birthdays (we are both September babies) together. Looking forward to that!
- Had enough? I thought so.
Thanks for checking in with me. I have done some more art/papercraft/scrappy projects, photos coming soon. Now would also be the time to put in your requests for handmade holiday gifts! Calendars, wall-hangings, altered items, scrapbooks anyone? I'm poor, so even if you don't ask, you might just receive...in lieu of store-bought gifts, I'm aiming for at least an 80% handmade/DIY gift list this year.
Happy Hump Day Everybody!