5.18.2008

TallyScrapper

During the month of May, 2008, I've been a "Calendar Girl" over at tallyscrapper.com, which is their word for "guest designer." Being a guest designer means helping to design a set of scrapbooking products for their monthly "kit," and then getting the kit for free in order to make and upload projects to help sell the kit. It also means getting featured on their website, making a tutorial for their blog, and helping with some online activities during the month.

I'm new to the whole scrapbooking scene, but I am finding it to be a much needed re-entry into the creative world. I'm having a great time. If you're at all into papercrafts, art journaling, scrapbooking or photography, head over there and check out their site.

Here are some examples of projects I've done and uploaded to tallyscrapper:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Layouts, looking forward to more on your blog. Have a great day!